Sunday 15 November 2015

Beautiful Skin: Winter Routine


 
Usually winter time for my skin is bliss, the cold dries out any impurities and the crisp air keeps me feeling fresh and awake. However, this year my skin hasn't reacted so well to the change in weather conditions. The cold seems to have dried out my skin a little too well leaving me feeling tired and washed out, yet the odd spot still appears! This called for emergency intervention: No.7 came to hand.
 
I have always loved the cleanser but needed something stronger that would really clean off any dead skin cells and make me feel fresh and awake like normal. After looking through the endless product choices at the No.7 stand, I opted for the 'Radiance Exfoliator' from the same 'Beautiful Skin' collection as my usual cleanser.
 
My daily routine (morning and night) consists of 3 steps, wash/rinse face with warm water, cleanse with the No.7 Cleansing Gel and finally gently scrub with the No.7 Radiance Exfoliator. This not only leaves my skin feeling clear, fresh and awake but I have noticed a drastic improvement with the dryness and blemishes.
 
No.7 have yet again provided me with a holy grail skin care product I'm sure to repeat buy and from now on, swear by. If you are looking for a cleanser and exfoliator this winter I would highly recommend both products for anyone with normal/dry skin consistency. If you are in the market for something for oily skin go down to your local No.7 stand as their extensive product range is bound to hold something to solve all your skin related problems this winter! Happy hunting.


http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Melting-Gel-Cleanser-for-Normal-Dry-Skin-150ml_1245016/ http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Radiance-Exfoliator-for-Normal-Dry-Skin-75ml_1245022/
 
Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment